Clue: How some medicines are taken
We have 2 answers for the clue How some medicines are taken. See the results below.
- The Post or News, e.g.
- __ double (bet in which two winners must be picked)
- Comedy Central's "The ___ Show"
- Like some routines
- Kiosk item
- With 72-Across, the end of 20-, 37-, 44- or 59-Across
- *With 63-Across, a diner list
- Like bread in the Lord's Prayer
- "Washington Post" frequency
- When you can read The News
Last Seen In:
- Netword - August 18, 2009
- New York Times - November 24, 2002
Found an answer for the clue How some medicines are taken that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!