Clue: Howe the inventor
We have 1 answer for the clue Howe the inventor. See the results below.
- Walt Disney's middle name
- 1981 Literature Nobelist Canetti
- Inventor Howe
- Disney's middle name
- Saint __ Mountains (Alaska-Yukon range)
- Sewing machine inventor Howe
- 1981 Literature Nobelist ___ Canetti
- Saint __ Mountains (range between Canada and Alaska)
- Howe in the National Inventors Hall of Fame
- Mount Saint ___ (Alaskan/Canadian peak)
Last Seen In:
- LA Times Sunday - May 25, 2008
- USA Today - March 20, 2007
Found an answer for the clue Howe the inventor that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!