Clue: Hugo contemporary
We have 1 answer for the clue Hugo contemporary. See the results below.
- Alexandre, père ou fils
- "The Count of Monte Cristo" author
- "Twenty Years After" author
- "La Reine Margot" novelist
- Creator of Athos and Aramis
- "The Three Musketeers" author Alexandre
- D'Artagnan's romanticizer
- Creator of the Three Musketeers
- Creator of Athos, Porthos, and Aramis
- "The Three Musketeers" author
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - August 19, 2001
Found an answer for the clue Hugo contemporary that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!