Clue: Human trunk
We have 1 answer for the clue Human trunk. See the results below.
- Common sculpture
- Trunk with a chest
- Ruin of a statue, perhaps
- Body of art?
- Body of art
- It's a bust
- Gallery installation
- Many a sculpture
- Bit of statuary
Last Seen In:
- Universal - October 30, 2015
- Chicago Reader - November 15, 2013
- Netword - January 01, 2013
- New York Times - January 02, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 11, 2011
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 10, 2010
- Washington Post - March 06, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 26, 2008
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - October 02, 2005
- Washington Post - May 09, 2005
- Washington Post - June 20, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Human trunk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!