Clue: Humorist Lebowitz
We have 1 answer for the clue Humorist Lebowitz. See the results below.
- Writer Lebowitz
- Middle of a TV trio
- Pal of Ollie
- Football Hall-of-Famer Tarkenton
- Middle of an old children's trio
- Tarkenton of Minnesota
- Kukla, ___ and Ollie
- "The Nanny" nanny
- Drescher of "The Nanny"
- Ollie's human friend
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - June 03, 2015
- Onion A.V. Club - July 07, 2010
- Universal - January 10, 2010
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - June 15, 2008
- Washington Post - October 12, 2005
- New York Times - March 20, 2002
- New York Times - March 18, 2000
- New York Times - June 06, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Humorist Lebowitz that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!