Clue: Humorist Sahl
We have 1 answer for the clue Humorist Sahl. See the results below.
- Cartoonist Walker
- Mad magazine cartoonist Drucker
- Comic Sahl
- "Beetle Bailey" creator Walker
- Cartoonist Walker or Drucker
- Satiric Sahl
- Voltaire's "La ___ de César"
- Death to le roi
- "Mad" cartoonist Drucker
- Mad cartoonist Drucker
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 25, 2018
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - July 13, 2017
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - February 24, 2013
- Netword - July 09, 2006
- Washington Post - July 30, 2002
- New York Times - November 06, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Humorist Sahl that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!