Clue: Hungarian-born financier/philanthropist
We have 1 answer for the clue Hungarian-born financier/philanthropist. See the results below.
- "The Alchemy of Finance" author George
- George who wrote "The Bubble of American Supremacy"
- Hungarian-born financier
- George who wrote "The Alchemy of Finance"
- Palindromic name high on the Forbes billionaires list
- Stock trader George
- Philanthropist George
- Wealthy philanthropist nicknamed "The Palindrome"
- Billionaire George
- ___ Fund Management (investment company)
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 17, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hungarian-born financier/philanthropist that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!