Clue: Hungarian violinist Leopold
We have 1 answer for the clue Hungarian violinist Leopold. See the results below.
- Comic Russian actor Mischa
- Teacher of Heifetz
- Violinist Leopold
- Oscar nominee for "My Man Godfrey"
- Violinist Mischa
- Zimbalist's violin teacher
- Oscar-nominated "My Man Godfrey" actor, 1936
- Violinist who taught Heifetz
- Hungarian violinist Leopold, teacher of Heifetz
- "Violin Playing as I Teach It" author Leopold
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - October 28, 2008
- Washington Post - April 14, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Hungarian violinist Leopold that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!