Clue: Hunk of cheese
We have 2 answers for the clue Hunk of cheese. See the results below.
- Flagstone, e.g.
- Tabletop, perhaps
- Pitcher's rubber, in slang
- Thick piece
- Meat loaf serving
- Thick slice
- Mound feature
- Cut of marble
- Generous slice of the pie
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 23, 2016
- Universal - March 10, 2014
- Universal - February 13, 2011
- Washington Post - December 23, 2010
- Washington Post - April 12, 2005
- Washington Post - November 22, 2003
- Washington Post - April 12, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hunk of cheese that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!