Clue: Hunk of gunk
We have 2 answers for the clue Hunk of gunk. See the results below.
- Amorphous mass
- 1958 movie chiller, with "The"
- Sight for very poor eyes
- 1958 chiller, with "The"
- 1950's horror film creature, with "the"
- Campy 1958 sci-fi film, with "The"
- Amoeba, e.g.
- Amorphous movie monster
- Embryonic shape, at first
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 13, 2013
- New York Sun - June 10, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Hunk of gunk that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!