Clue: Hurdles for future D.A.'s
We have 1 answer for the clue Hurdles for future D.A.'s. See the results below.
- Attorney-to-be's exams
- Important boards, for short
- Atty.-to-be exams
- Challenges for college srs.
- Exams for some srs.
- Future litigators' exams: Abbr.
- Exams for would-be attys.
- Future attys.' hurdles
- Some coll. exams
- Bar hurdles, briefly
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 26, 2012
- New York Times - April 24, 2009
Found an answer for the clue Hurdles for future D.A.'s that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!