Clue: Hurray, in Hidalgo
We have 2 answers for the clue Hurray, in Hidalgo. See the results below.
- Start of a cheer
- Bounty rival
- Cheer starter
- __ voce
- Bounty competitor
- Brawny competitor
- "___ Las Vegas" (1964 Elvis movie)
- Start of a Spanish cheer
- "___ Zapata!"
- Hermosillo hurrah
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - November 04, 2013
- Washington Post - May 02, 2013
- Canadiana - April 23, 2012
- New York Times - October 26, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Hurray, in Hidalgo that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!