Clue: Husky burden
We have 1 answer for the clue Husky burden. See the results below.
- It goes with runners
- Kind of dog
- Downhill runner
- Musher's need
- Bob in the Olympics
- Child's Christmas gift
- Winter toy
- Iditarod Trail transport
- Take to the hills?
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - October 19, 2013
- LA Times - September 21, 2008
- LA Times - June 07, 2006
- USA Today - May 20, 2005
- Washington Post - April 27, 2005
- New York Times - May 29, 2004
- New York Times - July 14, 2002
- Washington Post - July 09, 2002
Found an answer for the clue Husky burden that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!