Clue: Hyde, to Jekyll
We have 1 answer for the clue Hyde, to Jekyll. See the results below.
- Mr. Hyde, e.g.
- Clark Kent, for one
- Bruce Wayne, to Batman
- One of the "three faces of Eve"
- Perfect substitute
- Trusted friend
- Mr. Hyde, to Dr. Jekyll
- A different you
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - November 13, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - October 24, 2013
- Netword - August 31, 2008
- Netword - July 08, 2008
- LA Times - May 21, 2008
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - March 29, 2007
- Washington Post - March 08, 2001
- New York Times - September 19, 1998
Found an answer for the clue Hyde, to Jekyll that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!