Clue: "I, Claudius" figure
We have 1 answer for the clue "I, Claudius" figure. See the results below.
- Peter or the Wolfe?
- Octavia's husband
- "Camelot" actor Franco
- Rebuilder of Rome
- Student of Seneca
- Emperor with a burning ambition?
- Pianist Peter
- In legend, he fiddled in a fire
- Detective Wolfe
- Infamous Roman
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - September 16, 2016
- Universal - March 20, 2013
- New York Times - March 11, 2009
Found an answer for the clue "I, Claudius" figure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!