Clue: "I Loves You, Porgy" singer, 1959
We have 1 answer for the clue "I Loves You, Porgy" singer, 1959. See the results below.
- 2002 film about a virtual actress
- Sipowicz's partner on "NYPD Blue"
- 1950's-90's singer called "The High Priestess of Soul"
- Jazz singer Nina
- Jazzy Nina
- 2002 Al Pacino film
- Philosopher Weil or actress Signoret
- "I Loves You, Porgy" singer Nina
- Blues singer Nina
- Philosopher de Beauvoir
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 20, 2003
Found an answer for the clue "I Loves You, Porgy" singer, 1959 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!