Clue: Ibis's cousin
We have 3 answers for the clue Ibis's cousin. See the results below.
- Shore bird
- "Great blue" bird
- Bird with an S-shaped neck
- Long-necked bird
- Great white ___
- Marsh wader
- Long-legged fisher
- Bittern, e.g.
- "Great white" bird
- Marsh fisher
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - April 20, 2016
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - February 21, 2014
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - December 20, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - December 13, 2005
- New York Sun - May 13, 2005
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 17, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Ibis's cousin that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!