Clue: Ice melter
We have 2 answers for the clue Ice melter. See the results below.
- Shining example?
- Morning riser
- It rises at dawn
- It sets earlier and earlier in the fall
- Great ball of fire
- ___ Valley, Idaho
- Where to spot spots
- Center of many an orbit
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 09, 2017
- USA Today - April 13, 2016
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - September 01, 2013
- Universal - September 01, 2011
- Washington Post - December 29, 2008
- Netword - February 10, 2008
- Washington Post - November 15, 2006
- New York Sun - April 11, 2006
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - November 13, 2005
- New York Times - November 14, 2000
- New York Times - August 07, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Ice melter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!