Clue: Iconic auto since 1938
We have 1 answer for the clue Iconic auto since 1938. See the results below.
- Disney's Herbie, in four films
- Herbie, in four films
- Disney's Herbie, for one
- Herbie, for one
- Little beetle that gets around
- "When I got home a new ___ was in the driveway ..."
- Car designed by Ferdinand Porsche
Last Seen In:
- Wall Street Journal - November 18, 2011
Found an answer for the clue Iconic auto since 1938 that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!