Clue: "If He Walked Into My Life" musical
We have 1 answer for the clue "If He Walked Into My Life" musical. See the results below.
- Lucille Ball title role
- Blame receiver?
- Broadway musical with the song "We Need a Little Christmas"
- Auntie, dramatically
- Jerry Herman musical
- Broadway "Auntie"
- She "charmed the husk right off of the corn"
- "Life is a banquet" lady
- Broadway aunt
- Title heroine on Broadway, 10/31/56
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 17, 2000
- New York Times - September 26, 1999
Found an answer for the clue "If He Walked Into My Life" musical that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!