Clue: "If I Had a Hammer" songwriter
We have 2 answers for the clue "If I Had a Hammer" songwriter. See the results below.
- Protest music pioneer
- Musician called America's Tuning Fork
- "Turn! Turn! Turn!" songwriter
- He inspired a 2006 Springsteen album
- Grammy Lifetime Achievement Award recipient of '93
- Singer with the 1954 album "Frontier Ballads"
- 'Turn! Turn! Turn!' songwriter
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - July 11, 2005
- Washington Post - September 03, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "If I Had a Hammer" songwriter that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!