Clue: "If I Were King of the Forest" singer
We have 2 answers for the clue "If I Were King of the Forest" singer. See the results below.
- Lion player of 1939
- "The Wizard of Oz" actor
- 1964 Tony winner for "Foxy"
- Bolger co-star of 1939
- Tony winner Bert
- Cowardly Lion portrayer
- Comic Bert
- Bert who was a Leo, aptly
- Bert of "The Wizard of Oz"
- Actor Bert
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - January 12, 2013
- New York Times - November 10, 2011
- Wall Street Journal - July 29, 2011
- LA Times - August 01, 2010
- Washington Post - August 24, 2004
- Washington Post - October 21, 2002
- Washington Post - May 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "If I Were King of the Forest" singer that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!