Clue: "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," e.g.
We have 2 answers for the clue "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," e.g.. See the results below.
- "Penny wise, pound foolish," e.g.
- "Haste makes waste," e.g.
- "Too many cooks spoil the broth," e.g.
- "Love thy neighbor" is one
- Words of wisdom
- "Waste not, want not," e.g.
- "Measure twice, cut once," e.g.
- "Beggars can't be choosers," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- Universal - January 02, 2015
- USA Today - August 30, 2010
- Universal - August 27, 2010
- Washington Post - December 20, 2002
- New York Times - September 07, 1998
Found an answer for the clue "If it ain't broke, don't fix it," e.g. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!