Clue: If it's repeated, it's nothing new
We have 1 answer for the clue If it's repeated, it's nothing new. See the results below.
- When repeated, not much in the way of news
- Ho-hum response to "What's new?"
- Said twice, equivalent of "Nothing new"
- With 53-Across, "Nothing's changed"
- "It's the ___ story"
- When repeated, routine
- With 39 Across, nothing special
- See 37 Across
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 01, 2014
Found an answer for the clue If it's repeated, it's nothing new that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!