Clue: Ilie of tennis
We have 1 answer for the clue Ilie of tennis. See the results below.
- Tennis champ Ilie
- 1972 U.S. Open champion
- Tennis great Ilie
- The Bucharest Buffoon of the court
- 1972 U.S. Open champ
- Ilie of tennis fame
- US Open champ between Smith and Newcombe
- Tennis player nicknamed "The Bucharest Buffoon"
- Ashe contemporary
- Romanian tennis pro
Last Seen In:
- Netword - July 26, 2020
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - July 22, 2018
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 12, 2014
- LA Times - February 02, 2010
Found an answer for the clue Ilie of tennis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!