Clue: Ill-tempered one
We have 4 answers for the clue Ill-tempered one. See the results below.
- Callaloo ingredient
- Constant complainer
- Twins follower
- Disagreeable sort
- Horseshoe ___
Last Seen In:
- I Swear Crossword - August 17, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 20, 2012
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - June 30, 2006
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - September 15, 2005
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - May 11, 2005
- New York Times - August 18, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Ill-tempered one that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!