Clue: Ill-tempered woman
We have 3 answers for the clue Ill-tempered woman. See the results below.
- Woman with a temper
- Chronic nag
- Cousin of a mole
- Nagging sort
- "The Taming of the ___"
- Relative of a mole
- One "tamed" in Shakespeare
- Untamed one?
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - February 13, 2014
- Universal - December 25, 2012
- Universal - May 03, 2008
- New York Sun - February 04, 2005
- New York Times - May 26, 1998
- New York Times - November 25, 1996
Found an answer for the clue Ill-tempered woman that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!