Clue: Illusionist's feat
We have 1 answer for the clue Illusionist's feat. See the results below.
- Favorite feat of 4-Down?
- Apt title for this puzzle
- Missing performing group?
- Magician's feat
- It may end with a ''Poof!''
- It may end with a "Poof!"
- Part of a magician's routine, often
- Fast exit
- Avoidance maneuver
- Part of a magician's performance
Last Seen In:
- Washington Post - April 13, 2014
- Universal - July 24, 2007
- USA Today - June 01, 2005
- New York Times - April 02, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Illusionist's feat that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!