Clue: "Immediately," in the O.R.
We have 3 answers for the clue "Immediately," in the O.R.. See the results below.
- R.B.I., e.g.
- G.D.P., for one
- Copy of a photo, briefly
- Immediately, in the E.R.
- At bats, e.g.
- Piece of info
- Suffix with thermo-
- R.B.I. or E.R.A.
- P.D.Q., on "ER"
Last Seen In:
- Universal - December 01, 2015
- Netword - January 06, 2010
- USA Today - October 30, 2008
- USA Today - November 27, 2007
- New York Times - August 06, 2007
- New York Times - March 25, 2003
- Washington Post - October 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue "Immediately," in the O.R. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!