Clue: Immigrant's course: Abbr.
We have 4 answers for the clue Immigrant's course: Abbr.. See the results below.
- Immigrant's study, for short
- Subj. for new citizens
- Immigrant's course, briefly
- Subj. for immigrants
- Night school subj.
- Immigrant's class: Abbr.
- Course often taught by volunteers: Abbr.
- Night class subj.
- Precitizenship course: Abbr.
- Night school course: Abbr.
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - October 04, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - February 19, 2016
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - July 12, 2014
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - December 15, 2013
- New York Times - October 04, 2011
- Netword - September 14, 2010
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 25, 2008
- New York Times - November 26, 2006
- Netword - August 23, 2006
- Washington Post - June 21, 2004
- New York Times - April 02, 2003
- New York Times - November 21, 2001
- New York Times - July 31, 1997
- New York Times - February 21, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Immigrant's course: Abbr. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!