Clue: Immobilized while mending
We have 1 answer for the clue Immobilized while mending. See the results below.
- Immobilized, as an arm
- On the mend, say, as one's arm
- Where broken arms may be
- Recovering after injury, say
- Like a broken arm
- Set, as a broken arm
- How some broken bones are set
- Immobilized, as one's arm
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - November 11, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Immobilized while mending that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!