We have 2 answers for the clue Imparts. See the results below.
- Raises some interest?
- Supplies, as assistance
- Gives for a time
- Gives over for a while
- Gives temporarily
- Extends credit
- Generates interest?
- ___ a hand (helps out)
- A library does it
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 15, 2009
- Netword - October 24, 2008
- USA Today - September 27, 2006
- New York Times - September 16, 2005
- New York Times - August 10, 2005
- USA Today - July 26, 2005
- Netword - May 26, 2005
- New York Times - February 27, 2005
- New York Sun - September 20, 2004
- New York Times - May 26, 2004
- New York Times - June 21, 2002
- New York Times - September 17, 1999
- New York Times - January 23, 1998
- New York Times - August 22, 1997
- New York Times - May 25, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Imparts that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!