We have 3 answers for the clue Imposture. See the results below.
- One of a pack?
- "The check is in the mail," maybe
- Golfer's concern
- Hammarskjold's predecessor
- A small one is white
- Rough position?
- You wouldn't want to be caught in one
- "The check is in the mail," perhaps
Last Seen In:
- Netword - January 05, 2013
- Netword - August 20, 2011
- New York Sun - August 26, 2008
- USA Today - January 11, 2006
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - October 22, 2004
- New York Times - October 22, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Imposture that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!