Clue: Improvise, in a way
We have 3 answers for the clue Improvise, in a way. See the results below.
- Jazz style
- Sing "shooby-doo"
- Torme forte
- Go "shooby-doo," or just "shoo"
- Jazz performance
- Imitate Mel Torme
- "Get outta here!"
- Fitzgerald's forte
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 28, 2016
- LA Times - August 02, 2008
- Washington Post - April 10, 2003
- New York Times - August 16, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Improvise, in a way that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!