Clue: In a rut
We have 2 answers for the clue In a rut. See the results below.
- In a tight spot
- Experiencing writer's block, perhaps
- Nuts about, with "on"
- In traffic, say
- Held fast
Last Seen In:
- Netword - April 24, 2012
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - March 06, 2011
- LA Times - February 11, 2008
- Washington Post - October 14, 2007
- Netword - September 24, 2006
- Washington Post - November 24, 2003
- New York Times - August 15, 2000
Found an answer for the clue In a rut that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!