Clue: In high spirits
We have 4 answers for the clue In high spirits. See the results below.
- ___ Men's Health Crisis
- "The Beggar's Opera" writer
- "The ___ Divorcee"
- Like some holiday apparel
- Applicant for a civil union, maybe
- John who wrote "She who has never lov'd, has never liv'd"
- Like some carol apparel
- Not straight
- Party to many a civil union
Last Seen In:
- LA Times - February 24, 2014
- LA Times - December 16, 2012
- LA Times - June 03, 2010
- USA Today - May 24, 2010
- Washington Post - June 24, 2009
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - January 24, 2009
- LA Times - November 16, 2008
- LA Times - May 25, 2008
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - March 08, 2007
- USA Today - August 11, 2004
- New York Times - June 12, 2001
- New York Times - January 08, 1997
Found an answer for the clue In high spirits that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!