Clue: In one's dotage
We have 1 answer for the clue In one's dotage. See the results below.
- Dotty, perhaps
- More than forgetful
- Having lost it
- Not thinking well
- Declining, in a way
- Having some memory problems
- Declining from old age
- Deteriorating from old age
Last Seen In:
- King Syndicate - Eugene Sheffer - April 20, 2013
- King Syndicate - Thomas Joseph - January 16, 2012
- LA Times Sunday - May 16, 2010
- New York Times - December 21, 2003
Found an answer for the clue In one's dotage that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!