Clue: Inaugural Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee
We have 1 answer for the clue Inaugural Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee. See the results below.
- "Woman" writer
- "Instant Karma" singer
- "Imagine" musician
- Beatles co-founder John
- Musical with the song "Twist and Shout"
- "Double Fantasy" collaborator
- Short-lived 2005 Broadway musical with the song "Instant Karma"
- One of the Beatles
- ''Imagine'' singer
- Bed-In for Peace participant
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 15, 1997
Found an answer for the clue Inaugural Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductee that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!