Clue: "Incompleteness theorem" formulator
We have 1 answer for the clue "Incompleteness theorem" formulator. See the results below.
- Mathematician Kurt
- Formulator of the incompleteness theorems
- Mathematician famous for his incompleteness theorems
- Co-winner of the first Albert Einstein Award, 1951
- Contemporary of Einstein
- Hofstadter's "---, Escher, Bach"
- "___, Escher, Bach"
- Douglas Hofstadter's '___, Escher, Bach'
- Douglas Hofstadter's "___, Escher, Bach"
- Logician known for "incompleteness theorems"
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - December 06, 2002
Found an answer for the clue "Incompleteness theorem" formulator that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!