Clue: Indian ruler
We have 2 answers for the clue Indian ruler. See the results below.
- Eastern prince
- Indian prince
- Indian chief
- Big Indian
- Oriental royal
- Member of the Eastern establishment?
- Rogers Hornsby's nickname, with "the"
- Nagpur noble
- Part of the Indian nobility
Last Seen In:
- Canadiana - April 14, 2014
- New York Times - June 06, 2012
- Universal - October 05, 2007
- King Syndicate - Premier Sunday - January 08, 2006
- Netword - June 29, 2005
Found an answer for the clue Indian ruler that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!