Clue: Infamous Marquis
We have 1 answer for the clue Infamous Marquis. See the results below.
- "The Crimes of Love" author Marquis ___
- "Justine" author, 1791
- French erotica writer
- Noted libertine
- He wrote "The only way to a woman's heart is along the path of torment"
- "Justine" novelist
- "The Crimes of Love" author
- Marquis ___
- Marquis ___ (notorious 18th-century novelist)
- Marquis ___ ("Justine" author)
Last Seen In:
- USA Today - August 03, 2006
Found an answer for the clue Infamous Marquis that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!