Clue: Infielder's failure
We have 1 answer for the clue Infielder's failure. See the results below.
- Base-stealer's hope
- Slide follower, perhaps
- One reason for a safe call
- Baseman's misplay, maybe
- Infielder's untimely move
- Reason for an ump's safe call
- Reason for a baseball manager's challenge
- It results in a runner being called safe
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - February 15, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Infielder's failure that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!