Clue: Informal name of the 45th state
We have 1 answer for the clue Informal name of the 45th state. See the results below.
- Utah, once
- Another name for 28-Across
- Proposed state of 1849 that was not granted admission to the Union
- State from which the Utah Territory was formed
- ''__ Morning News'' (Utah newspaper)
- Utah's former name
- Utah's early name
- Provisional Mormon state
- "___ Morning News" (Utah newspaper)
- Early Mormon territory
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 18, 2013
Found an answer for the clue Informal name of the 45th state that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!