Clue: Initials in 19th-century lit.
We have 1 answer for the clue Initials in 19th-century lit.. See the results below.
- "Treasure Island" monogram
- Literary inits.
- 19th-century literary inits.
- Literary monogram
- Initials of Jim Hawkins's creator
- Hyde creator's monogram
- "The Body Snatcher" author's inits.
- "Treasure Island" author's inits.
- Author of a classic novel about treasure hunters: Abbr.
- "Kidnapped" author's inits.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - October 22, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Initials in 19th-century lit. that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!