Clue: Interestingly folded sheet
We have 1 answer for the clue Interestingly folded sheet. See the results below.
- It might be gotten from a folder
- Work for a folder
- Paper craft
- Its appeal is in creasing
- Japanese art form
- Activity of one who's paper-trained?
- Its value is in creasing
- Art form that commonly depicts a swan
- Work gotten from a folder?
- Paper art
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - May 03, 2008
Found an answer for the clue Interestingly folded sheet that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!