We have 4 answers for the clue Intermission. See the results below.
- Huddle ender
- Bit of luck
- Need fixing
- Go to pieces?
- Word that can follow the last word of 17- and 54-Across and 11- and 27-Down
- It can precede the words at either end of 20-, 39-, and 58-Across
- Pool opening
- Eightball starter
- With 56-Across, eat
Last Seen In:
- Netword - May 23, 2008
- Washington Post - April 16, 2008
- New York Times - April 20, 2000
- New York Times - March 19, 2000
- Washington Post - February 01, 2000
Found an answer for the clue Intermission that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!