Clue: Intermission follower, maybe
We have 2 answers for the clue Intermission follower, maybe. See the results below.
- When Macbeth slays Duncan
- When Juliet is compared to the sun
- Intermission follower, often
- Intermission follower
- Play segment
- When to hear "O Romeo, Romeo! wherefore art thou Romeo?"
- Part of most plays
- When Juliet asks "Wherefore art thou Romeo?"
- Middle of some plays
- When Macbeth gives his dagger soliloquy
Last Seen In:
- New York Sun - September 30, 2004
- New York Times - July 19, 2003
Found an answer for the clue Intermission follower, maybe that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!