Clue: Intermissionless play
We have 1 answer for the clue Intermissionless play. See the results below.
- "The Zoo Story," e.g.
- Beckett's "Krapp's Last Tape," e.g.
- Albee's "The Zoo Story," e.g.
- Ionesco's "The Bald Soprano," e.g.
- Short play
- Short play or opera
- Albee's "The Goat, or Who Is Sylvia?," e.g.
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - April 21, 2004
Found an answer for the clue Intermissionless play that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!