Clue: Invention, so to speak
We have 1 answer for the clue Invention, so to speak. See the results below.
- One of a pack?
- "The check is in the mail," maybe
- Golfer's concern
- Hammarskjold's predecessor
- A small one is white
- Rough position?
- You wouldn't want to be caught in one
- "The check is in the mail," perhaps
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - March 13, 1999
Found an answer for the clue Invention, so to speak that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!