Clue: Iraq war concerns, for short
We have 1 answer for the clue Iraq war concerns, for short. See the results below.
- One rationale for the 2003 invasion of Iraq: Abbr.
- Scary arms, briefly
- They may be nuclear or biological, informally
- Life-threatening devices, briefly
- Some bombs, briefly
- Saddam reportedly hid them, briefly
- Nukes and such
- H-bombs and the like
- Nukes and the like
Last Seen In:
- New York Times - January 14, 2014
Found an answer for the clue Iraq war concerns, for short that we don't have? Then please submit it to us so we can make the clue database even better!